Thursday, May 25, 2017

More information on possible costs for Natalya's workshops



More information from Barbara and a photos of some of Natalya's wonderful boots


I have given an indication of costs in the document (below) as per what I am paying in Newcastle. Until we know the travels costs, I am waiting on a response from Natalya as to when the university in Melbourne are looking to hold the workshops – we may be able to combine travel costs, I can only indicate in the region of $600 but that includes your shoe mold – which the cheapest I have found on the internet at around $60 USD plus postage. Costs will also be dependent on how many days the workshops are as it would be great to run more than one type.

Once I have initial interest we can work further of costings then. Creative Fibre have already completed a costing from their point of view but I think it may be a bit light as they have estimated $566 per participant.

I have had a good response from the Marlborough region so far which is great.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Questions, Queries or comments? We would love to hear from you!